REACH24H offers IBA members a 10% discount on services and on its ChemLinked Cosmetic subscription service offering comprehensive APAC regulatory information and market intelligence.
IBA is pleased to announce an exciting new export program. IBA has partnered with REACH24H, a leading product regulatory compliance consulting company offering one-stop global market access services. Headquartered in China, REACH24H is well positioned to assist companies with navigating the regulatory maze in China and other Asia-Pacific countries. Specifically, REACH24H specializes in and offers the following regulatory services to help companies enter the China cosmetic market:
- Registration of Imported Special Cosmetics with NMPA
- Notification of Imported General Cosmetics with local NMPA
- Responsible Person (RP) Agent for the Registration or Filing of Imported Cosmetics
- Registration and Notification of New Cosmetic Ingredients (NCI) with NMPA
- Toxicology Safety & Risk Assessment Reports
- Review of Cosmetic Product Formula Ingredients and Labels
- Cosmetic Efficacy Evaluation
- Dossier Preparation and Submission
- Customs Clearance Assistance
- Test Coordination
- Cross Border E-Commerce (CBEC) Compliance Consulting
- Consulting Services for Asia-Pacific Region
REACH24H offers IBA members 10% discount on services and on its ChemLinked Cosmetic subscription service offering comprehensive APAC regulatory information and market intelligence.
For more information, contact IBA or connect with REACH24H in the IBA Community.